[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The Proper Age

Dex-chan lover
@Airsaber Reincarnation revenge plot aside, I love the series realistic depiction of the entertainment industry! They even stopped with those stupid future glimpses to give a more naturally flowing plot and characters, even Aqua became less concerned with revenge.

Also: it's TikTak and YouLove now? Did the manga use those names from the beginning and the translators changed it, or did the manga use the real names at the start?

What do you mean? Senchou is 17 year old 2nd season, totally younger than memcho

This was a good end for this arc, I wonder if Mem will make her debut with her real age or she will keep lying about that.
I like both Akane and Kanna but I think even Mem has more possibilities to date Aqua since she is more mature, even in the reality show she acted like the big sister in the group.

Group Leader
If anyone is wondering why Oshi no Ko, and Kaguya, in turn, is taking a break next week, remember this:

Apex Legends Season 8 will be out next week, February 2.

Kana is never going to make it as an actress if she gets salty about a kiss scene

Double-page supporter
@Harouki Ikr? I get she likes him, she's young so she's immature about the whole thing, but actors have kiss scenes and sex scenes and don't even bat an eye about it. She'd probably be less salty if Aqua told her it's a work relationship

Dex-chan lover
Memcho be like

JxKKtre.png

@Gotham2298: Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I'm liking this series more and more.

The revenge angle is shown in a somewhat interesting way (more interesting than in many other series, even those way dramatic ones), so I don't mind it.

As for those glimpses of the future - on one hand I kinda liked them, but on the other, I thought they were too obviously spoiling said future. So yeah, maybe it's better that they stopped using them.

Users who are viewing this thread