[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Motivation

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Eddie24
I know that's not what ruby means, but I agree ruby's wording can be taken as pretty incestuous: so she's conflicted about her brother kissing another girl (which most brothers would do eventually), but her brother kissing herself would be 5x better.

I also bet Ruby's line is foreshadowing: the twins will probably kiss sometime as part of a show (maybe in the '15 years of lies' movie)

Is it just me or is Shiranui working her way up the best girl ladder???
Nope, I'm not mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of amazing how Aqua straight up says how he has no clue why Kana's harsh on him but it hurts all the same.

Double-page supporter
How did he start it if he never had feelings for you, kana????

Anyway, I hope the guy who impregnated Ai (and who was most likely an adult when she was a child) isn't there anymore or er doesn't try to make a move on akane🤢

Dex-chan lover
Chapter so good I don't need glasses anymore.

Thinking about Aqua's father motivation for getting rid of AI, he must be really high profile to not allow a scandal (like you know, getting a minor pregnant) and possibly married. Freaky twist if someone we already know are their half siblings if he has kids !

Fed-Kun's army
Wait people can eat sushi WITH THEIR HANDS??? I thought I was the weird guy for doing it cuz I could never learn how to use chopsticks and everyone around me does. Even more surprised since this takes place in Japan

LALALIE Theatrical company hmmm that might explain why his father might be hid a secret and get away with it since he is a power player.

Double-page supporter
@cgr it's not just that. public display of affection is kind of awkward to see (eg: holding hands, hugging, kissing, etc), even more so if one of them is your family member.

especially that we know how attached Ruby towards Aqua is, ofc it would be unpleasant for her.

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 It's normal in Japan to eat sushi with your hands. Many high omakase restaurants will give you a small towel to wipe your fingers after each piece if you choose not to use chopsticks

Double-page supporter
ah yes sea slugs. The coolest looking animals imo, They look like weird aliens or dragons but with an air of magnificence. Anyway, the next clue has been revealed.

Everyone assume that their father was the mastermind behind this. but what if all of that is false? all this time we only assume under Aqua's guess. but it would be too easy if it's like that

What if their father didn't involve in murder? it could be done by someone else like for example if the father is fellow young actor with overprotective manager? could be the manager that arrange the murder since he/she think it would ruin the actor's career

@cgr
Is this the beginning of Ruby x Aqua ship? Mwahahahahahah. Step aside, ladies. Best ship is coming through.

Users who are viewing this thread