[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Motivation

Dex-chan lover
i can't wait for the shit show when ruby finds out she had a crush on her brother in their previous life.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the note on the sea slug. I noticed the book name and laughed and was glad to learn about it.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

how about y'all try to reread the whole series since y'all don't even know the names of the characters LOL.

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 Uh whenever I go for sushi and I only ever see people eat with chopsticks. It's not hard to have a mindset that eating with your hands is weird. Or did you ignore what I wrote

I hope Kanna apologizes to Aqua, he thinks of her as a friend and she's just hurt because he kissed Akane, but he didn't do anything wrong, not to Akane neither, cause he explained her they will keep that fake relationship and even more now since he needs more from her.

Also I cannot wait for the new B-Komachi debut! Kanna is giving her best even if she isn't good at that.

great chapter, thanks for translating! Really enjoyable read as always

P.S. can anyone tell me the name of the other manga in the marketing pages in the beginning?

DEBUT SOON LET'S GO B KOMACHI!!!!!! mem and ruby are so cute together i love their enthusiasm <333

Dex-chan lover
@SirGorillabitWithAHat
They look like weird aliens or dragons but with an air of magnificence. Anyway, the next clue has been revealed.
Wait, what? Did you mean the manga is going to go deeper into supernatural and inexplicable phenomenons like reincarnation, aliens and fantasy elements (you mentioned dragons)? If the author manages to pull it off and still keep the whole thing believable... I'm gonna stand and applaud.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
I also bet Ruby's line is foreshadowing: the twins will probably kiss sometime as part of a show (maybe in the '15 years of lies' movie)
Judging by how well Aqua played the role of a stalker, I'd say that he'll only appear in that role in the movie. And stab Ruby with a (fake?) knife right in the guts.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@jdjohndoe13
I'm not sure if you're joking but SirGorillabitWithAHat was talking two completely unrelated things:
1.the sea slug book aqua and kana were reading
2. the clue director kaburagi gave to aqua about the theatre company

your theory about aqua is interesting, but very unlikely because
1. Aqua is part of the main cast, the stalker is more of a side character.
2. Aqua is clearly considered a major star by the time of the movie, and his skill as an actor isn't specialized/limited to one type of character, so type-casting him as a stalker is unlikely
3. it's a re-enactment, not a copy: because ai was 20 when she was stabbed not 15; since the 15 years of lies is likely something original, so stabbing to death also has a high chance of not happening.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
SirGorillabitWithAHat was talking two completely unrelated things
I see. They were said in such way that made me doubt whether they were related and I've missed clues hidden in the previous chapters.

theory about aqua is interesting, but very unlikely because
Yes, I had a doubt, although idol's love interest (aka twins' father) could be thought of an antagonist / an evil character. So there is still a possibility of him being both a love interest and a killer. I mean, they can get rid of "random fan" guy and make Aqua (who is playing twins' father) stab Ruby (who's playing an idol) with a knife.

This is genuinely one of the most interesting manga I've ever read. Thanks for the translation cant wait for the next!

Users who are viewing this thread