[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Center

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure Ruby's successful in the future but things really aren't looking good for her rn

Dex-chan lover
A lot of idol group changes their center depending on the particular song and performance they're looking for, so Ruby will have her time to shine later. For now Kana would be the best choice to go as the center of their first-ever performance.

@esega It makes sense really, she hasn't really done anything yet to prove her worth. You can't really expect someone to see something in a person who hasn't had the chance to show off yet.

Dex-chan lover
Kana is definitely the lead, at least for their debut. Ruby might get her chance with acting, but for now no limelight.

@Dastron same, I remembered that it was Friday and saw this chapter was released after I finished reading something else. Mangadex has had problems showing that new chapters have been out for stuff

pet the kana
caXOi.jpeg

T_T why do i feel so hurt when kana is being a downer to herself

It hurts srsly...

J.I.F. remimded me of Tokyo Idol Festival

Dex-chan lover
@Dastron

Nope, isn't it in my follows either on the main page, but it appears when I click on follows at the top.

Lol Ruby thought about his brother woman taste is funny.
And Ruby still need a lot of practice before she get the center!

Dex-chan lover
Best Dancer or Best Singer rarely does seem that important for jp Idol groups at Center.
More important I'd say is potential and Aura, but of course that's hard to define. xD

Users who are viewing this thread