【Oshi no Ko】

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be so fucking good. I hope someone's picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 is out and it was actually pretty good, who knows what will happen later but it turned out better than I expected.

Group Leader
The first chapter kept throwing me off whenever I thought that I finally grasped what the series was going to be about lol

Dex-chan lover
English available in JB.

Also this seems likely to be a genderswap.

Fed-Kun's army
The story seems really interesting and it's made by Akasaka Aka on top of that

me before read:
must be mainstream idol girl who seeking love huh? what a waste of time

me after realized the authors are from Kaguya no Honkai:
cotto matte

me after read chapter 1:
holy shittt

wha-----

okay, I'm fine with this.
come at me bro, throw me the sickest twist that would ever exist. i'm prepared for the ride... or at least will prepare for it.
by the look of it... i can expect a good one it seems. I mean as in people... being... well... people.

This is my theory:

- The guy will be reincarnated as one of hoshino's babies
- I think he will be (re)born as a girl, and serena-chan will (likely) be his (well, her) twin brother
- This one will become a total incestuous series

Sekian dan terima gaji

Dex-chan lover
So this is a series? I thought it was a one shot since there's no EN TL yet and only 1 chap out, gahd that almost gave me anxiety for a second.. then I realized the reincarnation tag.

Dex-chan lover
i just read the 1st english chapter on jaiminisbox , so wrong in the very 1st chapter . kaguya-b!tch is trash so this idol manga is also trash .

my thoughts :

the MC is a gynecology doctor ( he takes care of women 's illness ) , so why did he hang around with a male and a girl who had cancers in page 7 and page 10 ?

he is a loner loser so he chooses this gynecology job so he can freely look at women 's b00bs and pu$$ies , lol .

page 13 : why did they choose this ugly picture for her altar picture ?

- TELL ME WHO IS THE FATHER ? he is a criminal rapi$t who rap*d a 16-years-old girl .
- i love him very much so i want to protect him , i wont tell you his name . tee hee hee hee , it is a secret ( ???????????? )
- yo , what is so funny about this ? are you actually a $lut who loves c0cks ?

page 23 : a cute , young , famous idol girl wants to marry a fugly , fat , old guy ???? yeah right .

- stalker : you are the doctor of my idol ? I WILL FUKKING KILL YOU ( ?????????? )

- MC : i was reborned as a child of my favorite idol , so now i can freely $uck her milk and look at her pu$$y .

Contributor
whatwhatwhat.gif

Users who are viewing this thread