Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A woman who never gives in VS an otaku gyaru who folds immediately

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Messages
825
that Kaoru chick is very weird. while it's justified if you trembling so much and very nervous in the front of people you deeply fall in love with, but what's up with those drooling? I never seen something like this before. straight up disgusting you know..... :worry:
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
763
It's worth mentioning that the dialogue here is supposedly the "toned down" version of whatever the author originally wrote.

Frankly, she's insane. But that's exactly why she's iconic. If you're familiar with Japanese, or I guess just have an MTL, you should go read the author comments she puts in the descriptions of every post on Pixiv. And also follow her twitter. She's hilarious.

To quote the author herself, this is a wholesome all-ages manga where nothing illegal happens. Definitely no criminal activity. Kenzaki is just built different. Built like a broken faucet.
Absolutely sobbing at this conclusion, I laughed so hard
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top