Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Does Kenzaki Kaoru Dream of Powerful Class Presidents?

Dex-chan lover
Noooo not the Marine iguana :notlikethis:
I'm convinced she's actually getting wet now, or at least quite close ,the author's intention of showing her "sweaty" legs is clear at least lol
"It's impressive that you can write sentence using kanji!"
BRUH
Actually hoping she doesn't meet the mother yet, she's gonna explode

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
"Detoxification of my bride-to-be" The Manga​
Amazing chapter, I really like these disaster lesbaians taken to their logical limits and beyond. I like how what I thought were only a visual or one-off gags (the drool, crazy face antics and the drug allegations) turn out to be the main plotpoints of the story. Im very interested what places this story is going.
I didn't notice anything strange in art, apart from maybe parts of it looking as lower quality scans, the art in this manga is very high level, the mangaka must be passionate af degenerate woman of culture.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (Kaoru would be such fun person to have as a friend you can tell).

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but if this arc doesn't end with them being room mates and traveling the world solving mysteries I will be fairly disappointed. Put a ring on that finger prez before she gets away from you.... or detoxes same thing really.
Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So.. not gonna lie, I thought that the warning at the start was because she wasn't drooling as much, or straight up stopped drooling.. lmao.

Looking forward to more of this, it's just bizarre and out there enough that it's amusing as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread