Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - On Legal Herbicides

Contributor
"It's not like you'll end up making the same mistake I did"
Too heavy a detail for one's child to hear, but I'm pretty sure Kaoru was busy basking (and passing out) in the afterglow of her climax to even hear this. But now I wonder if Urara was also crazy just like that when she was her daughter's age. Or during that one specific Christmas Eve when she was 20~21 (she said she gave birth at 21). And I wonder if her (missing?) dad ended up going into juvie or something... (dad younger than mom?)

Youthful "mistake" aside, Urara-mama is far too powerful in this manga. She stopped the crazy gyarus from committing violence AND made them understand what Kaoru was into even without Kaoru saying anything. She'll probably wake up confused about not needing to explain anything to her friends anymore. Finally mom had all four unannounced visitors go weed her garden out front. Ms. Kanae at the bottom of the power rankings in this crazy manga that shouldn't have a power ranking.

I can't exactly tell if Kaoru's two gyaru friends are now Anne's friends, allies... or new harem members, but that scene of them helping her back up was surprisingly wholesome, when they were ready to bludgeon her to death not too long ago. Kaoru missed a hell of a lot with her passed out like that.

And thus giving herbicides as a gift to your lover's parents became a trend for a while

insert Korone WTF meme
:korone:
Not exactly the meme you're looking for, but it's the only Korone around these parts.

Dex-chan lover
My reaction throughout the chapter
Screenshot-20240515-202905.png

I knew I recognized that phrase from somewhere.
That was the same controversy where an employee recorded a video of his boss teaching him how to puncture customers' tires with a screwdriver. Not because he was going to be a whistleblower, but because he wanted the video as studying material.
Didn't the scandal also involve the company's managers reportedly using herbicides to kill plants, shrubs, and other city greenery outside their stores (allegedly so that their products were more visible to bystanders) without permission from any government officials?

Seems like the author had at least one thing in mind when creating this, whether conciously or not...

Supporter
We are so fucking back.

Holy shit I hope this series goes on for long enough to fully transition into the psychological mindfuck manga I know is lurking in here. Thank you for the translation. I can feel my IQ dropping already.

Users who are viewing this thread