Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai!

I love this everyone saying they hate it why the hell are u here how did you even find this or click on it when you saw the cover art? did you think it was going to be normal?
i love yuri, the comedy, gyaru and otaku and there seems to be a slowly rising trend of otaku gyaru which i love to see since im one myself. i hope this takes off and becomes an anime it would be soooo funny to see i love all the charachters especially the dumb mom of the president and the otaku teacher. the gyarumama is also great. overall it’s nothing ground breaking but it is pretty unique i love how unhinged and chaotic the gal is and i personally love all gyaru otakus so im a huge fan. i even bought 2 volumes from japan to support the author and to get the bonus illustrations 😇 too bad i missed out on the 4 page of kenazaki

Could be a fun read if you can look past an excessive amount of drool, read at your own risk.

Aggregator gang
Kaoru might actually be more gay than I am, and I don't say that often, but her sheer level of "hnhghfgnhnf pretty lady", even with the suspect parts, is some Powerful Energy.

Users who are viewing this thread