Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai!

The only reason why I'm reading this is to see how this "relationship" will develop. Every character is in their own world.

Dropped before the end of chapter 2. If the characters even out into something less psychotic I might give it another chance, but ffs.

Group Leader
Series now has an official title. "Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai!" is the name. I've updated the page and am tenatively going by the translation "Yuri with my Fave is Impossible!" but I'm deliberating on a better translation.

Dex-chan lover
Series now has an official title. "Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai!" is the name. I've updated the page and am tenatively going by the translation "Yuri with my Fave is Impossible!" but I'm deliberating on a better translation.
As long as it remains wholesome, for all ages and definitely not illegal the title will be completely unimportant.

it is a bit over the top but the characters r absolutely insane so it’s honestly really fun 2 read

Well usually it is the opposite of the gal that reacts in a degenerate way. So this series make an interesting counter.

Not sure about the drooling but it is cute and as seen on last chapter, spicy lol

i rlly like this yuriii, it reminds me when i was an addict lmao (i highly don't recommend doing it but idc do wtv u want)

Fed-Kun's army
Why are so many commenters acting like this is the most unconventional thing they've ever seen? Is this your first exposure to Japanese media? Holy shit, a yuri gag manga with juxtaposing characters and exaggerated mannerisms! We've truly broken new ground! God forbid they see Nazo no Kanojo X if the drooling girl is what's setting them off.

Seriously, there's a lot of single-digit commenters on this one all with relatively new accounts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread