Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Welcome to the School Festival: Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I believe the cans stacked into a pyramid symbolise the peak of efforts, the idea that consumption may fuel the art, instead of strangling it. And the papers, which it stands on, may represent the theory, a thin, almost invisible foundation, which is nevertheless necessary for the successful practice.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mimi looked so happy when she saw Kazumi's art. Precious.
I get the feeeling that Kojima likes to be the center of attention (doesn't like it when she gets ignored) and is not necessarily attracted to Mimi.
Well, let's see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeeling that Kojima likes to be the center of attention (doesn't like it when she gets ignored) and is not necessarily attracted to Mimi.
Same here. She gives off some “ugh don’t leave me out” vibes that little kids have sometimes.

I do hope she’s not so dense as to not notice Mimi’s obvious crush and a part of me thinks she already knows and hopes that every time Kojima shuts the f up she’s thinking about that and will directly ask “hey you’re into sensei aren’t you?” (in the least delicate way possible)

Dex-chan lover
Sara you big dumb third wheel. Sen needs to hurry up and come so she can give Mimi and tech some alone time. This was a really cute chapter Her idea for her art project was great and I love the theme that she went with.

Zeztie the beer can art also resonates with me that's okay xD! And thank you for the chapter as always <3

Dex-chan lover
Mimi looked so happy when she saw Kazumi's art. Precious.
I got that feeling too. But one thing is certain, she knows Tsubomi got a crush on the teacher. She always has that faraway look, that gives the impression that the distance between her and the "ship" is greater than what is shown, like she's physically close to them but it feels like she's miles away from them at the same time. A clear but invisible separation.

Wow that sounds so deep, emotionally speaking 😮... And was full of oxymorons 🤣

Double-page supporter
I think the comedy beats in this series are spot on.
Kaz really brought her A-game to the exhibit!

Dex-chan lover
idk sara is pretty annoying like she forced her way in both in being a friend and then also with this and then gets mad at every little moment like seriously she needs to chill ....

Users who are viewing this thread