Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Welcome to the School Festival: Part 2

Group Leader
if anyone has any better ideas for sen's nickname for sara let me know.
She calls her 元気娘 (genki musume) in jp, but couldn't really find anything catchy when translating it.

also here comes the drama :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sara, girl, what the heck. Also I was surprised she asked it so quickly, I know what I said last chapter but I was expecting it to actually come to surface after some 4 chapters of weird tsundere shenanigans.
I really want Sara's reaction to not mean she liked Mimi but there is no other way to read it. It would be fun to see her as a chaotic wingwoman, opposing to Iwao's yuridanshi fading in the background role.

P.S: Little bro is right to bring that up, she should be conscious of that and know that those boundaries need to be established. However, from the reader's perspective I truly think Sensei already sees them as two different people. It's "my oshi who I stan so hard" and "the girl behind my oshi with quite a different personality". Might not be so clear right now, but at least subconsciously this dictomy. already exists.

Double-page supporter
The inevitable drama has come!
I like it though. The brother is a great character and the perspicacity of his advice really adds to the story.
Also thanks for the updates! How far away are we from catching up to the raws? :worry:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Little bro is such a giga chad, but I don't agree with his point that Tsubomi and Mimi are different people.
Tsubomi was born from Mimi, it is another part of her personality. The True Mimi is a combination of them.
Imagine having to one up yourself to win. Mimi vs. Tsubomi for teach's love.
Obviously, Kazuki knows that Tsubomi is not real, so it is not really a competition.
On another note, Giddy girl sure got wrecked.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks Zeztie.

Banned
She calls her 元気娘 (genki musume) in jp, but couldn't really find anything catchy when translating it.

How about uppity homewrecker? Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Mannn the bomb was drop people! The bomb was drop.. we are entering drama now...

Thanks for the translation as always~

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Took 14 chapters for the vtuber aspect to be relevant for the romance.

Dex-chan lover
F's in chat for Sara boys! I did feel bad for her but even if Mimi can't explain her feelings. She clearly does like Kazuki in that way. And honestly I don't feel Kazuki just acts like she's talking to Tsubomi when she's around Mimi she's so over the top when talking about her Vtuber persona and the way she chats to her in her chat. I think it's wayyyy different then the way she treats Mimi when they're actually together. I get where all this is coming from and her brother is such a great character but I feel it partly puts fake doubt in her head that is gonna worry her until she ends up having her Tsun side explode on Kazuki and she flat out asks her who does she actually like Mimi or Tsubomi. Which in itself would be a pretty great scene.

Zeztie amazing work as well and Jellyfish-san is perfect for Sen imo.

Dex-chan lover

I'd go with Perkygal or Hyperlass. To go catchier you'd need to add in nuances that weren't there like Chirpybird or Hopsybuns.

Dex-chan lover
lol as i said before it was obvious how sara felt but at the same time it makes it all the more annoying cause she pretty much came out of no where and just all of a sudden was obsessed with Mimi which was really weird...

then she already saw how mimi felt and still tried to force things

gladly sara didnt do anything crazy stupid like how it be in other series but still was annoying nonetheless

with that said guess this will be a bit a drama for a bit but lets see how this gets handled

Users who are viewing this thread