Oshibana! - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Why is this girl still getting more panel time than the two main leads!? :huh: Idgaf about your identity/love/lack of love crisis, focus on the damn MCs!!

Dex-chan lover
Given that they were forced to sleep together and have done it a few times. Its really upsetting how the relationship goes.

Dex-chan lover
The God of Extremely Bad Timing strikes again!

But... She actually went after him. That's interesting. I half expected her to just let him leave on his own. Hrm. Is... Is this growth, Marika? Are you... Learning how to be a decent person? :smugnako:

Supporter
Given that they were forced to sleep together and have done it a few times. Its really upsetting how the relationship goes.
"They were forced" is...slightly less than accurate. But it wasn't wholesome, that's for sure.

Contributor
I was about to ask why these two girls would be troubled about White Day return cookies until I realized Sawa also receives chocolates like a boy (something that was shown like, mere panels before lol), so she's expected to return cookies to the girls who gave her choco on Valentine's.

The one time the girl who's considered a pain by most people cuts the BS and says out loud the thing everyone wants to tell the main couple. You love to see it. So why aren't they dating yet? They like each other more than Marika and Shouma likes each other; she has a point, actually. Personally I'd lay the blame on Masaki's idol-fan mentality that still needs to be addressed. It creates an abnormal gap between them that Sawa will have to bridge if Masaki is not going to budge.

And then this not-yet-a-couple push back on her, pushing her buttons such that it drives her mad was also fun to see. Marika's evolving into a prickly tsundere isn't she? Perfectly (bad) timing by Shouma there, but I'm relishing how Marika tries to run after him as if trying to clear up a misunderstanding despite both of them knowing she doesn't like him at all (on paper, in practice it's already changing... slowly).

Dex-chan lover
You don't have any of that cuz you're a total pussy.

Now go read your favorite average garbage isekai manga
Oooooo good one, how long did it take you to come up with that one?

My neighbor's dog could come up with a better rebuttal than that

Imagine getting this defensive over a manga character, go touch some grass kiddo, she's not gonna fuck you

Dex-chan lover
Why is this girl still getting more panel time than the two main leads!? :huh: Idgaf about your identity/love/lack of love crisis, focus on the damn MCs!!
Because she's the author's favorite character, it's also why the author drew that official R18 doujin.
It's insane that she's getting way more screentime and focus in the recent chapters though, the editor just let it happen.

Group Leader
Oooooo good one, how long did it take you to come up with that one?

My neighbor's dog could come up with a better rebuttal than that

Imagine getting this defensive over a manga character, go touch some grass kiddo, she's not gonna fuck you
Then why are you whining about her like a little insecure bitch. She's just a character lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Then why are you whining about her like a little insecure bitch. She's just a character lmao.
Cause I can, yet you had no reason to reply to my comment trying to come to the rescue for a manga character, YOU were the one who got all defensive and started to attack me when I never addressed YOU in the first place

Like I said, go touch some grass and mind your own business kiddo

Group Leader
Cause I can, yet you had no reason to reply to my comment trying to come to the rescue for a manga character, YOU were the one who got all defensive and started to attack me when I never addressed YOU in the first place

Like I said, go touch some grass and mind your own business kiddo
I had a reason, because it's hilarious to see y'all losers complain about a character that carries the whole manga. Like I ain't gonna defend her but all your responses are pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
I had a reason, because it's hilarious to see y'all losers complain about a character that carries the whole manga. Like I ain't gonna defend her but all your responses are pathetic.
You literally are defending her.....and if that's "your reason" then more reason to go touch grass

You really don't have anything else to entertain yourself with? No hobbies or friends? Sad

Group Leader
You literally are defending her.....and if that's "your reason" then more reason to go touch grass

You really don't have anything else to entertain yourself with? No hobbies or friends? Sad
How am I defending her? I'm just making fun of you and your insecurities, bitch.

Dex-chan lover
How am I defending her? I'm just making fun of you and your insecurities, bitch.
Sure keep telling yourself that

You said I "had no dick cause I'm a pussy" and randomly started to talk shit to me from the jump so of course I'm gonna fire back

And what insecurities? This is a manga character, I'm commenting about what I read

You just want an excuse to talk shit, as I've stated in the beginning: touch grass

Users who are viewing this thread