Oshibana! - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Group Leader
The author is releasing a "non-canon" "unofficial" 18+ doujin depicting the events between pages 19 and 20 of this chapter at Comiket. I will be scanlating this once it becomes available and will edit this post with the link (haven't decided whether to post it as chapter 20.5 which would require changing the maturity filter on this entire series or as a separate entry on MangaDex).

Update: she plans to release it on DLsite and monetize it so I probably won't be posting it to mangadex, I'll try to get a translation on DLsite with their affiliate translator program once it's available.

EDIT: Link to purchase the English version (TL by me) here: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01087511.html

Please note I am not personally profiting from your purchase, it was translated on a volunteer basis which is clearly stated on the product page. If you decide to purchase every cent (minus the DLSite cut) goes to supporting the author.

OJ5dmVu.jpg

Last edited:
Group Leader
[NSFW] Preview pages on the author's Pixiv

Some translated comments from the author's Twitter:

"If I don't draw Marika and Hachiouji-kun's first time, then I can't read it. So I drew it myself."

"If I don't draw it myself then no one will draw my favorite couple since they're such minor characters. I drew this doujin with that same frame of mind as usual. If I draw it then there'll be one more book with my favorite couple in it."

"The book this summer, it really was just because I wanted to read it myself... It's not fanservice or anything, just my own desires..."

"I don't even know if it's aimed at male readers or female readers anymore. I'm drawing things aimed at myself."

"I was really kind of scared about what the feedback would be, would people be angry that I was drawing my own characters in an 18+ doujin? But it looks like I was worried for nothing, looks like everyone already understands from reading previous Shima Tokio series."

Reply to the above from a reader: "In fact I'm sure most fans were the opposite, thinking "Finally, this is what we read Shima Tokio's series for! Time for the main event!"

Dex-chan lover
The author is releasing a "non-canon" "unofficial" 18+ doujin depicting the events between pages 19 and 20 of this chapter at Comiket. I will be scanlating this once it becomes available and will edit this post with the link (haven't decided whether to post it as chapter 20.5 which would require changing the maturity filter on this entire series or as a separate entry on MangaDex).

OJ5dmVu.jpg
Damn, I'll be looking forward to this

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the vice-pres... in all honesty he deserves better than her.
Not that it was against his will or whatever, but I dislike the bf of the oshi for some reason.
Thanks for the chapters.
It's not totally against his will, but she's still emotionally manipulating him. She's threatening to put herself in a dangerous situation so that he will have sex with her which is an idea he doesn't really seem comfortable with. If they did end up fucking, then she could even be considered a rapist under certain circumstances. She's for sure abusive though.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
he knows she's a red flag right now.
But he cares and he's not exactly a saint or a dense MC either.
a win chapter for vice prez

OJ5dmVu.jpg
looking forward to this

Supporter

OJ5dmVu.jpg
My personal recommendation would to make a separate entry for it.

Dex-chan lover
So what's her damage, exactly? Other than being a shit person, there has to be something genuinely wrong with her. Sane people don't just do or think these kinds of things on a whim, while also exploiting others along the way and thinking nothing of it.

Users who are viewing this thread