Oshibana!

Group Leader
Author has released the unofficial non-canon 18+ doujin taking place during chapter 20, and the English translation has been approved.

Link to purchase the English version (TL by me) here: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01087511.html

Please note I am not personally profiting from your purchase, it was translated on a volunteer basis which is clearly stated on the product page. If you decide to purchase every cent (minus the DLSite cut) goes to supporting the author.

vai tomar no cu da Marika, personagem de merda deveria ir pra cadeia essa bosta ai, serve pra nada, praga ruim

Let me be the first to say something other then something about Marika this is such a good series love what the author is doing even with the side couple he has done a great job adding some tension (the tension every time either of the side couple are together or are just talking about the other is fucking palpable its great) to the series that up to a point had no drama and felt just happy go lucky. Also I like how the male mc (I dont remember anyone's name in any manga) is just in general though him coming to terms with being a friend with female mc is a little childish but I think author is just trying to show the growth in a obvious way to the reader. I hope nobody reads my opinion doesn't mean shit im just bored

Users who are viewing this thread