Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The hand that gave me strength!!

Dex-chan lover
@devigvhgvm
IIRC she was his childhood friend due to the shrine Kane build and daily prayers she became the local mountain god, or something like that.

Promise of weekly release of this is the closest we've got to Christmas at this time of a year. Thank you!

Group Leader
It’s nice to see the youngster (Abel, I think) actually respect Kane and not be the pain in the butt trope that young high-rank adventurers tend to be. People out there actually respect Kane and are fine with him becoming the hero.

@monkey123 I believe it’s the goddess, or his childhood friend.

Shit transition between chapters. Last one ended with see you soon from the goddess and next chapter she is just sitting next to him like it was normal to see her the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
Finally. A Goddess that's actually a good person unlike the Isekai ones. They're so cute together, I hope he somehow ends up with her.

Personally hope he ends up with the receptionist. The unrequited love is sad, but it takes away the depth of their relationship if he just gets her even after death. Despite the series rapidly approaching a conclusion this has been one of the best fantasy mangas I've ever read. Just the right amount of comedy, a few familiar tropes, and a focus on character detail. I'll be looking for more stuff by the author.

Dex-chan lover
Best bet is he dies and gets to ascend and live with his childhood love.

@mrmm I could be wrong, I'm just guessing based on the pacing. After all, what is left to do after defeating the "evil god?"

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be a chapter missing...

Because his childhood friend, who is a goddess now, is with him. When I go back to the previous chapter... she said see ya soon... I know they'll meet again but... DX

Users who are viewing this thread