Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It is not "Heroism" that will defeat the Evil God

Dex-chan lover
Just a guess but maybe the shrine he's praying is the shrine of evil god.

Dex-chan lover
Feel kinda bad for the dude, seems like a genuine nice guy, everybody from the main cast doing as they please and not respecting him.

TTX

Ok Maya was normal (sane + little yuri moments) but in this chapter she is so irritating/annoying (+creepy)

and Elena best girl + a little perv

Fed-Kun's army
I didn’t mind Maya much in previous chapters, but wtf this chapter she was irritating.

That said, I quite like the story itself so far. It may be somewhat simple, but it’s nice :)

Fed-Kun's army
@wreavant

I was already thinking shes beyond saving when she revealed the reason she dissaproves of kane san. BUT HOLY MOTHER FUK I WANNA BURN THE WHOLE TOWN IF IT KILLS MAYA

Fed-Kun's army
MC is a church boy, raised by a nun in the church.

I correct my self... Maya is the worst of the three, the other two are just fangirls this one is stupid and annoying as hell

Fed-Kun's army
@VadjanD Nothing wrong with Maya, she's the most reasonable albeit quirky of the three. Its mostly Anastrea that is just dangerously lacking in common sense, though her instincts may actually be correct.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I figured Maya was a lesbo since her introduction. This chapter just confirmed it for me. but shes becoming more annoying than the other two now.

I wonder if the evil god, is the goddess thats been protecting our boy. but then they did say the evil god already killed Sephirira, so probabaly not ? Unless they were mistaken with something else. The way Sephirira said kindness made me think when he restored the shrine, the goddess liked that kindness? Well I guess I kinda hoping it is the evil mountain goddess. Whos been called evil for no good reason at all.

Users who are viewing this thread