Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It is not "Heroism" that will defeat the Evil God

Dex-chan lover
I keep wondering if they really are going to push him to S rank. Not because he wants to get stronger, but because he's going to have to pull them out of their own stupidity fueled mess at some point.

Ot if he'll meet some random Joe on his travels, befriend him, and then later find out its the Evil God and he stopped him from rampaging. Actually, he probably wouldn't find out, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
How old is this guy and he’s scared to sleep in the same room as a woman? Fuck I hate mc like this

Dex-chan lover
Lewd.... It's sex level lewd or highest level of lewd, HAND HOLDING level lewd??

Supporter
Wow, that is a great chapter, thanks for the upload. Kane is really showing his noble self and everyone is falling over him as a result.

Imma be honest, I think everyone on the hero Party is quite annoying to me... maybe its just not my style of character... they said they wanna make him stronger and relate that to pushing him to S-Rank... But I dont think she knows that promoting in rank doesnt increase his strength...

Dex-chan lover
Maya is setting off all kinds of alarms; but paradoxically has the most sense

Dex-chan lover
...Wait. The priestess "died" before? What did I miss here.
edit: fruit of revival. right. 'Thought the girl was near-death, and was not literally resurrected. Well, whatever.

Double-page supporter
if all that THOT team see MC sleeping with Guild Girl ... 😎
also latter ...
MC previous dead girl will become Goddess, which explain his oh-so-lucky situation

Dex-chan lover
I rather see ML with the guild girl because the hero party is a bit annoying.

Dex-chan lover
The great heroes destined to defeat the evil god - a perverted lesbian trying to keep her hero harem; a meathead heroic swordprincess sickly in love; a clueless little saint with "divine intuition".
The world is boned.

Users who are viewing this thread