Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It is not "Heroism" that will defeat the Evil God

Dex-chan lover
Lose place to stay
Visit unmarried single woman you know
???
Profit

Dex-chan lover
i love that the lesbian bitch had her harem destroyed by our boy Kane hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I like Maya. She’s the voice of reason and common sense of the Heroine party, though obnoxiously loud about it.

Guild Girl and Elf Nun are very high tier though.

As i thought, those three are really hateful... Is someone willing to spoil me if those three will disappear from the story or not?

Wait... is revival magic exist in their world?! I think they’ve already said at least twice that that little saint girl has died. Or is this some reincarnation BS.

@LostWorld
She's the one that was revived with the Fruit of Revival, the Rank SSS item, that Kane found in the first chapter. He gave it so Anastrea because her friend(the saint) was dying.

Aggregator gang
Probably the only manga protagonist I've seen who is shaken by being a murderer. Then again, I don't really read a diverse range of stories

I hope the lesbian won't ruin this manga... I don't mind yuri, and i quite like some of the mangas. But it has no place in a manga where you follow a male protagonist where romance is a big theme. All it serves as is a roadblock, moodkiller and just straight up annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread