Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - I would like to see her too...

Dex-chan lover
So they are just gonna massacre all those poor goblin farmers.

yAoDVUT.png

Dex-chan lover
@xts: She is being an evil god because of the prayers from the demon though.

She is currently "Noir" because of Kane, and his wishes has been keeping her "Noir"
But demons are still sending their prayers to her, turning her back to evil god.

Even if the idol is destroyed, Kane should be able to create one for Noir much in the same way he made one for Altena.

Noir is the most innocent evil god so far. many demi god or evil god that doin good things (from reader perspective) have a naughty or haughty attitude.

Dex-chan lover
I received a message in my inbox, flagging one of my comments as a spoiler, but the message didn't cite which one. I suspect it was something I commented about for this title, but I'm not sure. I'd like to contact a moderator to discuss it and sort things out, but I can't find how in the links. Can someone help? Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
This little evil god is so adorable.

@JACGohu I don't think DMs are even enabled right now so you're probably out of luck getting a hold of anyone to ask.

Either way, the enforcement on spoilers is pretty weird and oddly subjective on this site too. I was once warned and had a comment edited as a spoiler for daring to mention something obvious that had happened in the previous chapter to the one we were discussing. Not a future chapter, but the one just before it.

So I wouldn't worry too much about validating their decisions.

Dex-chan lover
-accidental double post-
The page has some problems loading comments today.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with Ana for once. Stealing the idol wouldn't solve the problem as it could just be remade (the same way humans are able to create multiple idols for placement in their churches).

Also: Didn't Kane find Altena's idol on the wayside?

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao: Yes and no.

What he picked up was a statue of a goddess long forgotten, where the king of God made it so his prayer upon said statue would count for praying to Altena, and over time she became a real goddess.

Although with that said, I wonder if that's actually Noir's statue....it would make a bit more sense on why Noir awakened at the same time as Altena's return (they're both getting his prayers) and also why Noir was heading there in the first place (she felt a 'kindness' coming from that direction amongst all the prayers born of hatred and sought it seeking help)

Going back to it, here's Noir's statue as worshipped by the monsters.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/823028/38
vs
The one Kane picked up:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/661264/5
https://mangadex.org/chapter/773632/39

EDIT: Hmm the one on this page https://mangadex.org/chapter/887198/30 is a bit different though...

Dex-chan lover
That kindness...oh kane, wish i had that kindness of you

Double-page supporter
Once again the humans looking like the bad guys they just living underground the best they can some even being held against their will And they just gonna kill them all wow no mercy

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam

Thanks for the reply. After much rummaging, I finally found a link in the message that was sent to me. Text was virtually the same color as the rest of the message body, so it was hard to spot. Anyhow, I was able to directly reply to the person who edited and cited my comment.

Honestly, all I did was speculate, which I think should've been obvious because of the wording I used. It just so happens I was right, so that's not spoiling. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread