Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - I would like to see her too...

Are Goblins growing Shiitake Mushrooms?!!?!

Goblin Slayer would like to know your location!

Aggregator gang
All this goddamn sweetness is the best. Noir is totally Kane and Alterna's child at this point since they initially saved her.

@OmniscientOnion props to you for noticing, almost missed it
@Nyaaa more like a Mob character yes
@RevereShin
Dsi8rRc.jpg

Double-page supporter
Just by looking at potato sprout, I believe 'God of fertility' are the best choice for Noir new title.

Aggregator gang
It physically hurts to read the word "zoinks" anywhere. It's like hearing someone unironically say "bazinga" after a joke in real life. Please find literally any word in the English language rather than using a meme word from a kids show.

alu

Dex-chan lover
error? In the 1st text buble of page 3, the text is a repeat of the last text from page 2.
I suppose here the sister should be asking Kane if he made the sculture himself.

And thanks for the work.

Dex-chan lover
That took long enough.
The composition of "mother, father, daughter and pet cat is probably intentional too."

xts

But if noir’s powers and even existence is due to the prayers of the demons, wouldn’t she still die if they killed all the demons that worshipped her? So they need save the idol and find away for normal people to also send prayers to her

Fed-Kun's army
@hunlight on p3 first bubble should have a different text, not the "master protection goddess" from previous page
z3.jpg
551a7e5e29101b9eb51d9c571c51d41b748a055b-2f89-450b-9045-e26f5a609761.png

@belfegrad
I read the raws kind of recently, if I recall it's supposed to say "Oh,did you carve this yourself?" or something. Can't really check right now.

Dex-chan lover
@OtaKael haven't read raws, but from context (his responses) I would argue that you are correct. Or if not a question, then at least a statement along those lines.

Why don't they make new idols of noir, and distribute to be prayed at with kindness and cuteness and adorableness, to offset any malicious prayers? Then she not only get more powerful, but also a duality that should allow her to be both good and bad, like any other person.

Supporter
Nah, Kane's obliviousness was milked to the extreme. We're talking about a guy who recognized a small crying child goddess in the middle of a miasma mailstrom to being obtuse about said child a chapter later. That contrast was way too stark and hard to swallow.

Users who are viewing this thread