Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - I told you to come home

Dex-chan lover
Well she is very dead. Permanently so and she won't be saved in any way.

Aggregator gang
"Kerb" is a very unusual variant. "Curb" is the commonly accepted spelling.

Dex-chan lover
That demon lord could have been a pretty good villain, but as we know next to nothing about him, the only major characteristic of him is, that he is one dimensional, greedy evil. Can we please skip this arc? (I know it is meant to be the finale, but still: Skip it, as it is no fun to read and him defeat won't be anywhere nearly fulfilling enough, to make it worth it.)

Aggregator gang
@skim would depend on the translator preference, kerb is the spelling used in UK, Australia and New Zealand while curb is used in America and Canada. In the former countries curb is also used as a verb to mean control or limit

Dex-chan lover
Well... at least the demon king is an actual demon and not just another “im actually a good guy” or “humans took away me momma so now they all gotta die”

Aggregator gang
It's been a long time since I felt agony from cliffhanger. Well it's not that bad but isn't good either, at least for my heart. 😥

Looking at the comment, seems like the stage turn to an end really fast. But is that really it?

This was just my own opinion / deduction so if anyone want, feel free to correct. Just don't spoil everything. 😉

As far the story goes, I feel like Kane gonna awaken something and turning the situation in his favor. But somehow I think Dustard are not yet gonna be defeated. Either using Noir as distraction or maybe using skills so he can escape.

Then what's the price Kane have to pay for using such power? That question struck me like a lightning.

From the fist chapter, his 'good deeds' already connecting many people. and I can't say it was just a mere 'luck'. Everything was going so smooth that I can't help to get a bad feeling about it.

this Virtuous or Prophet thing about Kane, feels like how some of you guys said.

'a Road into the Godhood'

All these pages just to be dicked around and blue-balled. Shameful. Thanks for the upload though 😁

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder, will Kane plead to Noir to save Tetra, or will Tetra have some kind of psychic talk with Noir about Kane now that her soul's been sucked into Noir?

Users who are viewing this thread