Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - An Unexpected Customer

Dex-chan lover
Rosalie doesn't appear on volume cover, but Nycto will (volume 6). :smugchisato:
Btw, the innkeeper's daughter will also appear on volume cover (volume 7). :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo, Aisha is not a loli but she is pretty short, 4th wife? :dogkek:

Not gonna a lie, it's nice that only Jill and Gillian were actually scumbags, normally the entire ex-party is trash, I also must say that even for the genre the dude downfall was pathetically fast :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely shocked. Normally, in Expelled stories like this where there's multiple female characters after the party lead, they're all just as irredeemable, if not worse, so it's really unusual to see them not only be decent people (without the MC's intervention), but also become disillusioned with the party lead.

Dex-chan lover
Was just about to make a comment whether it's wise for the innkeeper to let their daughter anywhere near the mc. Seems I was late :whistle:...
Nah parents practically throw their children at powerful people all the time.
MC is a bigger loli magnet than even Andre from Road to Kingdom.:cool:
More like Satou Pendragon from Death March.

Dex-chan lover
This felt a bit disjointed for some reason.

Also, while I know it’s the trope, how can a grown ass man keep going “huuh“ when a girl teases him…

Dex-chan lover
I expected something like "tou-san" (since husband and wife use kaa-san and tou-san often according to anime and manga), but no, she went straight to pretending he's her sugardaddy by using the word manga taught me high-school girls use for their sugardaddy: "papa" (hence why it is called something along hte lines of "papakatzu").

I hate it. If you took it as a proposal, don't call him papa... :pout:

Group Leader
1722697047816.png
Went searching what this could be since it didn't seem like a sfx, but it sure is. A word that some how can represents when something pop ups suddenly or in a cute manner... My Latim rooted brain could never...

Dex-chan lover
This felt a bit disjointed for some reason.

Also, while I know it’s the trope, how can a grown ass man keep going “huuh“ when a girl teases him…
Honestly think it's because the author knows they are completely out of their depth when if comes to romantic relationships so keep approaching it like one does a temperamental cat.

you may pet it if it's in the mood, but your better off just to leavening it alone. So here we have an author that knows better, but their hands are obviously covered in bites and scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread