Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Tex the Demon

Dex-chan lover
One thing irs nice tonsee Tex just oneshot agilliam on the other hand. Bro these 2 girls actually wtf was that

Dex-chan lover
So, the healer's guild charges jacked up fees and threatens its members with the revocation of their licenses if they provide healing for cheaper than that fee. That really makes me wish the guild chick would deepthroat a shovel the way Gilliam did this chapter, because that means she's even worse than we thought.

Sadly, it ain't gonna happen; she'll get rescued and forgiven and she'll "come around" to Reda's way of thinking.

Dex-chan lover
It's rather refreshing that they don't hold back against the bad guys. Lots of anime/manga/LN has this idea that being morally superior also includes being pacifistic to the point that it's stupid.

Dex-chan lover
if these elf chicks aren't just playing possum so they can get a window to save the girls, I'm gonna be a bit disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Tex using a shovel reminds me of a light novel I was reading before about a hero using shovel to do outrageous things such as a shovel beam...
Its a really good read
a yeah it is in manga too... but i guess it was dropped or axed or both, too bad it was funny with lack of common sense being contagious

"The Invincible Shovel" only 5 chapter here

Dex-chan lover
a yeah it is in manga too... but i guess it was dropped or axed or both, too bad it was funny with lack of common sense being contagious

"The Invincible Shovel" only 5 chapter here
Well I've bought the light novels

Users who are viewing this thread