Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Jill's Fate

Dex-chan lover
Everything about this manga is so aggressively mediocre. The OP MC is lame, the villains are lame, the plot is lame, it's just complete slop with nothing really going for it.

You're right. This was the chapter that reached my limit.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand the logic of that informant that fucked them over. What benefit do they get by breaking up their party? I get that they are an up and coming A-rank party, but they aren't that significant or anything. It's not like they are gonna be a model party of the guild so I am curious on the motives of that informant.

Dex-chan lover
MC has to be MC, calling himself worthless at every opportunity...
That's just showing off right?
MC: "I'm worthless, but I'm stronger than you, have more girls simping for me than you, have more friends than you, the guild likes me more than you, but I'm worthless".
Classic Japan, if you're not absurdly humble (act as if you're trash) you're gonna shame your ancestors and will be forced to sudoku yourself

I'm pretty sure it's a cultural thing why we have so many pathetically spineless protagonists with that kind of mentality

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the logic of that informant that fucked them over. What benefit do they get by breaking up their party? I get that they are an up and coming A-rank party, but they aren't that significant or anything. It's not like they are gonna be a model party of the guild so I am curious on the motives of that informant.
Perhaps there's a shady noble behind the informant. He might have researched enough Reda's character to understand that Reda would definitely not abandon his party out of his own will. So, if they wanted to recruit the healer, they would need to make the party kick him out first. However, if that was the reason, they lost track of Reda when he suddenly decided to move to the distant border town, so they could never approach him to hire him. Seeing how genuine healer mages are rare, this would make sense. But who knows.

Dex-chan lover
"So that he doesn't get lured, I'll kick him out..."
What kind of f*cktard logic is that? I know he's short tempered and all, but what in the actual f*ck? I've seen dumb reasons for the whole reason to kick the MC from the party but man...

Dex-chan lover
"So that he doesn't get lured, I'll kick him out..."
What kind of f*cktard logic is that? I know he's short tempered and all, but what in the actual f*ck? I've seen dumb reasons for the whole reason to kick the MC from the party but man...
Yea, I actually preferred the reason that was implied earlier (but now overwritten) that he was just being normally stupid, but I guess this is how it is now. (Not unlikely there's some mind control / hypnotism involved as well though, so idiot logic might be acceptable because of that.)

Users who are viewing this thread