Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what will be the event that drives them from the village.

When lesser spirit more care about hero than queen itself. If she kill her father, the hero and demon king would team up to kill her and probably will start world domination

Wow, you insulted her dad and her sister and you expect for her to go with you. How is she a queen but dumb at the same time?

911, the kidnapper said that she'll return. Arrest her and seal her in the dungeon or have her be put in a slave labor camp or something.

Double-page supporter
I think the Spirit Queen has her own agenda and wants the world to be engulfed in war because she's an agent of Chaos !

Because if she's not, she's pretty stupid for stepping on a dragon's tail just to prove that the dragon is indeed dangerous.

Contributor
The fairy queen is full of lies and wants to kidnap children, who would have thought?

Fairy Queen: BECOME THE HERO, AND DEFEAT THE DEMON KING!!!
Hero:
ff7abae66646d39565a687d26e9d096a82cff46c.gif

Dex-chan lover
Are spirits in this story just really dumb AF!? Can't even read the room, that the 2 are living in balance right now, the world's peace will be maintained because of it, and she deliberately wants the girl to come out and pick a fight with the other side, just because you're hung up on her "destiny"??

No shit, you should've spoken with their dad first! Operative word, "spoken". Conduct your meeting with him as poorly, just what do you think both the Hero *and* Demon Lord will do to you?

*sigh* Apologies for the spaz, but for spirits and deities who watch over the world, who are supposed to be older and wiser than humans, to act so completely clueless is just...

Dex-chan lover
Sure hope Kuro is just a little demon dog as he appears to be, and isn't secretly some sort of demon general or something in disguise that's just been observing them before deciding to attempt to take Luna away to be the demon king.

@JACGohu That is beyond being dumb, which kid will ever go with someone that says "Your Father is the worse because he didn't let you die, now go kill your sister"?

Dex-chan lover
@PedroVG2005

Precisely my point! Spirits in this story don't just have screws loose, they have screws missing! And if the spirit threatens the father to release them into the world, it will give both girls the motivation to even join forces and fight to defend him!

@JACGohu From what I'm gathering this is something out of left field for the spirits, someone who actively rejects the role but sees the "enemy" as kin. with that in mind I can get why they're making irrational and stupid decisions...but they're still just that, irrational and stupid. As you pointed out, the world at present is relatively balanced. there's no need for either of them to take on their respective rolls, so to try and force it because destiny said so quite literally is just them trying to make it a self-fulfilling prophesy. It made me smile when Lusha essentially told them to piss off.

Yeah kidnap her theyll really make her want to be a hero because people do their jobs well when theyre forced into it

Users who are viewing this thread