Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou

interesting concept but the execution feels really poor. everythings kinda just sorta meh.

Seems interesting so far. Wish we had more understanding of the father and his line of thought, but the daughters seem to be very intelligent and thoughtful (unlike most grown MC ) especially that one we have focussed on this early on so far. I am interested in seeing how this story unravels itself.

I swear to god if it's another "grow up to be big tiddie jerkbaits and mc is middle aged beta cuck"...

cant wait to know what happen next rn im prolly going to put it on hold so i can binge read it next time lol

Double-page supporter
I hope it stays just a slice of life cozy manga I don’t want it to become so crazy fantasy adventure

I've read the WN and the character development is really amazing. There will be a lot of feels and action but the bond between the three will become stronger and overcome than all challenges.

Double-page supporter
Everyone outside the three, have the hardest case of confirmation bias that can be manifested, it's like they want a catastrophic war to commence.

Group Leader
@loganjames nah there is a respectable amount of people that just like watching single parents raise kids that may or may not be thier own in adventures in manga. Just raising a kid and seeing them smile from succeeding or helping them when they come across issues and living life on the road, thats all the single parent and kid on a journey mangas are like

@F00M
I know. I mean they jump right to the worst scenario. This is why we have destiny. Because people can't just think logically.

Double-page supporter
Damn people always leaving babies and shit laying around. Don't they know littering is a crime?

Users who are viewing this thread