Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Oof. This looks interesting.

I really couldn't care less about the action. I want to see peace through sisterly love!

Very unimaginative story. The story is moved along by tropes and cliches. And what most people are here to see, fathering a demon lord and hero all on their own, is not well done at all.

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect what I just read, and it was very refreshing.

Its refreshing to see a child "hero" be a child, her hesitation makes it far more believable than the "I will do what ever it takes" type of heroes.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting another one of those trash "this random man raised me and I have fallen in love with him and I also happen to be perfect at everything I do" type kid raising novels but damn this was 100x better than I expected.

Exploring the notions of responsibility, fate, expectations.... Damn good shit.

People who rated this low are just trash addicts.

Aggregator gang
Why is the hero's name translated as Lusha and not Lisha if it's リーシャ in the raws?

Group Leader
> Old man
> Guy looks to be in his mid 20s on the cover
> k

@shelliana Hi, I'm the translator of this series. When I started working on this I asked the very same question and was told to keep it like that. Unfortunately, it's not up to me. I should also point out that the Royal Guard's captain name isn't Zack, but Zeke

I hope someone picks this up, theres like more than double the amount of chapters here in the raws, just waiting to be scanlated.

Its a nice story too, I hope it doesn't just sit here collecting dust. I wish I had the tools and such to scanlate the remaining few pages, but yeh, I don't...

Users who are viewing this thread