Otaku-kun no Seiheki o Isshou Yugamete Iku Ishuzoku Musume-tachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - That Time When the Camping Car was the One that got Reincarnated.

Supporter
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
1,884
Bro better stay clear of dragons now that he's a car. :dogkek:

Thanks for the scanlation !
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
441
Pretty good last chapter, despite the sudden ending

Thanks for the TL

:aquadrink:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
1,383
Author just wanted to put some fetishes on paper and got paid for it :salute:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
134
My immediate thought the moment I saw he became an automobile was that the punchline of this chapter would be one of those "dragon fucking cars" memes that got popular in Japan from the west. I'm kind of glad they didn't go there, but also, waste of opportunity I say!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,913
What do you mean End? I wanted 3 more volumes.

reads chapter

...you know, understandable. Sometimes you gotta retire while you're at your peak. I don't even know how to top this.
 
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
6
The funny thing about this ending is that this could be a legit doujin in it's own right. Reincarnated as Truck-Kun himself.

It would be a comedy adventure isekai in the same vein as Vending Machine. Just a fun little road trip as he collects new party members and they enjoy his camper powers (he also gains new powers as he goes a long).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top