Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 66

does this mean their relationship will develop? I hope so. It looks like Nao is starting to slowly realize how he feels abt Kou.

Fed-Kun's army
People who know Kou is a girl should use "her".
People who assume Kou is a guy should use "him".
Using "them" for Kou here is incorrect, despite "them" being correct for talking about someone in the third person whose gender is unknown.

Reading the comments hoping to find cute things about the couple, only to find more comments about the translation instead 😑

Hmmm... anyone know the chapter the flashback is from (Kou-chan in a skirt)? I’m trying to jog my memory as to what happened?

Why in the world are you still using a generic pronoun for general use, referring to Kou? Kou identifies as female, and the use of -kun is meant as a joke because Nao misgendered her originally, and it stuck. It's a running joke. As was said below, 'they/them/they're' should only be used in translation to English for people who honestly don't know how Kou identifies. But it's been made clear in the original, and is only needed in the translation to English because of how the cultural differences of the languages make use of personal references. This is legitimately an intentionally wrong use of pronouns.

Double-page supporter
why bother using neutral pronouns for Kou ffs, she is a fucking girl so refer to her as such, this is the Astolfo shit all over again

Literally had no issue with the use of they until the comment section went wild about it.
Also, NAOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Love them, btw Kou is a girl, and identifies herself as a female, no need to use neutral pronouns. I agree with all the people saying the same.

Wait, is this a thing, that employees aren't allowed to use elevator? I mean, it's one thing if there is no elevator in the first place, but it sounds like subhuman treatment to prohibit employees from using elevator, especially when they are carrying heavy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread