Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 68

Fed-Kun's army
THE MAIN PAIRING IS STILL BEST OMGGF
Also I feel like I got lost into a chapter of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki with that spinning scene lololol I didn't expect that kind of gag to happen in Wotakoi

Awww! I love this couple so much!💕🥰

Thanks so very much for the update 😊!

And then they F----------

No, but seriously, the way they look at each other on the last page made me scream so hard that my wife thought I was having a heart attack or something. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Getting back to the main 2 made me realize how much more fun the side characters are, i mean, these 2 are fun, but the others are just so much more vibrant and eccentric.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally the main couple, it has been 3000 years since the last time we had a good moment of this pair, goddammit.
For some reason, it feels like part of the action got cut? well, I pray we continue to have more, the second pair is so boring. They aren't even a couple of otakus, so it feels out of place.
Ty.
Bless this chapter and this ship

Omggg they are sooo precious. Look at her blushhh ☺️ I miss them so much. Love all the other side pairings and all. But these two are still my fav!! Plus I need some progress 😭. Thank you for update!!

Hirotaka-Narumi never disappoint me. They can always make my throat hurt and my heart warm at the same time.

Honestly sometimes i wonder what happens after cute moments like this if you know what i mean lol

Users who are viewing this thread