Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Group Leader
Can someone please tell me at which chapter of the raws does the scanlation stop and how far behind it is at cause when I checked out the official japanese raw page, the chapters where upto 52 but here it's 61. Also, when will the scanlation continue cause I wanna read more!

@Thelonewolf the manga is about 9 chapters behind as I remember. It's true that the latest chapter is chapter 52 (JP). The English translation has different chapter numbering (from what I know, some chapters in the English version are actually bonus chapters.

WAIT IT'S ALREADY VOL 9 DOESNT THAT MEAN KABA AND HANA ARE GON GET MARRIED SOON 😳😳😳❤️❤️❤️

Hi there. There's a gap somewhere around Chapter 30 to Chapter 40. Where can I read them?

Fed-Kun's army
@Giratina143 actualy there isn't any real yaoi here, just the women's internal delusions (they are both fujoshi and lowkey kinda pair their respective BFs as a joke for some reason lol) & also 'cuz one oft the MC makes doujins 😂

I used to think that the wind and sun story was nothing much, but after all that talk from Narumi. I’m concerned.

Why does her cosplay remind me of Hizamaru from Touken Ranbu 😂 Man, she is so cool I really love her!

Users who are viewing this thread