Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.6

Supporter
bVIlDFI.png

here you go, :smug:

Supporter
Only found this series off of this chapter. I'm really enjoying it so far so thanks for all your work.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, dude saved his skin. It's easy to imagine the jocks giving him evil looks if he accompanied those two famous girls to the yakiniku party full of guys already interested in Amane (and possibly Ijichi), yet the girls would stick to him. Not to say the baseball club wouldn't have jocks, but since Amane and Ijichi aren't present, it doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
This si what I aspire to live if I ever get the chance to reincarnate pls. 🙏:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, dude saved his skin. It's easy to imagine the jocks giving him evil looks if he accompanied those two famous girls to the yakiniku party full of guys already interested in Amane (and possibly Ijichi), yet the girls would stick to him. Not to say the baseball club wouldn't have jocks, but since Amane and Ijichi aren't present, it doesn't matter.
They're probably gonna cry manly tears once they realize that Otaku-kun passed on a chance for a meetup with the most beautiful and popular people in the school just so he could go and sing with the bros.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in seeing how the girls handle the guys hitting on them.

Wonder if this was a strategic play. Seperate the girls from the guy they always hang around with to make it easier to hit on them.

Users who are viewing this thread