Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Otaku & Gyaru's Summer Festival

Aggregator gang
man... minus points for ichiji for pulling that stunt then cowering in the end... she was almost the best girl until that part...

Dex-chan lover
Please be harem. I hate to see one of them become the losing heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no Ijichi confessed first. Usually in harem manga, the first to confess is the loser of the race.

Cause harem mangaka tend to leave the winner's confession for the last arc.

Please don't get pissy at me just for stating a very common harem manga writing trend.
Yeah I suspected she was the losing girl but now Im 100% confident.

Although I am sad this series is doing the whole "I've confessed then played it as a joke" angle where it really feels like someone playing with the others feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Shet...here we come the magic of fireworks (but somehow the mc hears that confession-like so no that cliche)

Dex-chan lover
Aaah....no fireworks plot has ever ended in a friedzone....but I am happy cuz amane would be the one to do the real one. amanexseo's brigade, victory is within the grasp.
hopefully i am not jinxing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah I suspected she was the losing girl but now Im 100% confident.

Although I am sad this series is doing the whole "I've confessed then played it as a joke" angle where it really feels like someone playing with the others feelings.
Amane winning kinda feels boring because it's too expected. Like, of course they'd get together since they're such good otaku pals. If only one of them has to win, Ijichi would be more fun since she's less similar to Seo. Also she has bigger boobs.

Dex-chan lover
100girlfriends has spoiled me, now i want the perfect happy ending for every romance story

Users who are viewing this thread