Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Otaku & Gyaru & Firework Rumors

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author doesn't pussy out and go on to write a good poly romcom, they have everything they need set up so damn well and just gotta have the balls to make it happen, like no absurdity crutch like 100 gf, and a real sincere poly route with no ambiguity.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author doesn't pussy out and go on to write a good poly romcom, they have everything they need set up so damn well and just gotta have the balls to make it happen, like no absurdity crutch like 100 gf, and a real sincere poly route with no ambiguity.
Half the cast of Kanojo, Kanojo, but 4x the diabetes

Dex-chan lover
im going to have to buy a copy of this manga to show support for the author
a rare case of a good mc

Dex-chan lover
so peak, im tearing up again. friendship love for him now, im excited for it to turn into romance love

i got genuinely worried how clean that was handled and wrapped up, that that was actually the end. pls someone alleviate my fears

Click back to the main page for this manga, hit art and see that this was the end of volume 4 of currently 7 volumes.

Group Leader
I really, reaaaaaaaallllyyy hope that the author have the balls to go and make him take both of them in the end, like that one chapter of Tawawa. Both of the girls are way too precious, and I don't have the heart to let one of them take the fall.

If not, probably thousands and thousands of otaku, weebs, and degenerates' curses might fall upon them and haunt them in their day nap.

Users who are viewing this thread