Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Otaku & Gyaru & Firework Rumors

I wouldn't be surprised if the author started with the brown hair girl as the main love interest, but later realized the blonde haired gal was too good to let her lose, and decided to let them both win.
I have a feeling that you are right, because at the start they really did focus on the relationship with Amane!

Aggregator gang
i was hyped for a few seconds there and then they correct him that maybe he is talking about liking them as a person instead of as lovers, to avoid misunderstanding... but then they were h-h- *cough *cough hol-holding h-hands by the end so i am hyped again... but seriously, there is no solid indication that they are all now in a relationship except for that holding hands at the end... unless it is heavily HEAVILY implied, said it in words, i wouldn't say it is a done deal... i mean, a lot of manga had both female and male mcs hold hands, flirt, kissed on cheek and yet, they won't still acknowledge that they are in a relationship OR even confess their feelings... IF THIS AUTHOR make it look like this moment never happened within a few chapters IM GONNA PUNCH the nearest person to me when the moment i read it...

Dex-chan lover
I still have The World God Only Knows over 100 Girlfriends, and Jitsu wa Watashi wa if that one counts since there is technically a harem.
I only watched The World God Only Knows, so from what I remember is that the MC declined the angels or something and chose his childhood friend. As for Jitsuwa Watashiwa... I vaguely remember that He ended up with the vampire girl. So, no those aren't. But I kinda remember an anime/manga where at the end the MC chose 2 girls. I forgot the name. I just remember the ending where he supposed to choose one, but he ended up choose two.

this-shit-so-ass-bro.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah, thats nice. And now this settles it, i don't think this series is gonna have romance in it.
Bro... I think you may be the kinda person who becomes a dense romcom harem protag... what part of any of this made you think it wouldnt become romance lol

Aggregator gang
Polygamy is accepted in 40-50 percent of the world's population! GO FO IT OTAKU KUN!

Aggregator gang
I only watched The World God Only Knows, so from what I remember is that the MC declined the angels or something and chose his childhood friend. As for Jitsuwa Watashiwa... I vaguely remember that He ended up with the vampire girl. So, no those aren't. But I kinda remember an anime/manga where at the end the MC chose 2 girls. I forgot the name. I just remember the ending where he supposed to choose one, but he ended up choose two.
Ayo you gotta remember and share the name of that anime .-.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like it would be kind of weird for it not to end up with a throuple ending after that double hand-holding scene. Like, how could you justify backtracking and going with one of them over the other after that? Even they didn't confess or anything, just the mere fact of hand-holding in that situation after talking so openly about their affections just feels like it's signaling that they're more than just regular friends.

Aggregator gang
This is the start of a beautiful errr..unofficial polyamorous relationship uhh....friendship?

Dex-chan lover
:lewd:

xzgsXi3.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Its nice how this spread mirrors the other one with the 3 of them having a little party.

Also he loves them to the same degree as kiramon? Daaang. That's intense. I love that everyone communicated here.

Users who are viewing this thread