Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Otaku & Gyaru & Firework Rumors

Dex-chan lover
Our boy just landed a critical hit and did we just get harem route unlock or are we getting a we never learn end and each girl gets their own ending using this ch as the divergence point

Seriously, the author made the best setup for a throuple I've ever seen. It's literally perfect, both girls are amazing and are alright with each other, MC likes both girls, both girls like MC, their group dynamic good... The author will need to bullshit really hard to make this not work. Like, REALLY REALLY hard, to the point of ruining the entire manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully author handled this arc in the best way. Now let's hope this Is foreshadowinf for and harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
Bro imagine if this was the ending for the manga. I would not even be mad, there is not a better choice between the two so far and MC is a wimp

Dex-chan lover
I would be very very pissed if the author pussies out from here and doesn't give them a 3P ending

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the author man up and deliver actual harem(真) ending unlike most romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap. He just said it like it was nothing. Our man is gonna pull a Rex and mean something else one day. It really feels like this is the last chapter too. All I can say is this was just a fantastic chapter. Can't wait to see the day he falls for them for real.

Dex-chan lover
And there we have it, a great way to end up with a very unsatisfying ending, because there's pretty much 99.9% chance that we'll just get a "best friends 4ever" ending and only some romance-related gags on the way there.

Sasuga Japan, another cute romcom spoiled with retarded love traingle bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread