Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Otaku & Gyaru & Firework Rumors

Dex-chan lover
I would say he should man up and choose but I'll be completely honest, any other outcome other than choosing both of them is the bad ending at this point, we're in too deep. Let's just enjoy this ficticious scenario and leave logic at the door.

Dex-chan lover
Other than the obvious harem manga like 100 girlfriends, this one is the best harem. I can't see any other way for this manga to end other than otaku-kun being with the two amazing gals...
And that lewd hand holdings in an empty classroom... Boy, our MC is giga chad...

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. If this one doesn't end with the classic "and their teenage life wil go on happily with no confirmation of anyone getting together", we might actually be headed for a threesome if the author pushes the romance button.

But the author might also just keep it on a teasing level, or end it with the coward's ending.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Other than the obvious harem manga like 100 girlfriends, this one is the best harem. I can't see any other way for this manga to end other than otaku-kun being with the two amazing gals...
And that lewd hand holdings in an empty classroom... Boy, our MC is giga chad...
May I interest you in the manhwa I translated "Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim"? heh If you want the best harem.

Users who are viewing this thread