Otoge ni Trip shita Ore ♂

And here I thought we were finally going to be blessed with a gay isekai... Ah well.
To the yaoi gods out there- please, I beseech thee, give us an actual gay isekai!! q_q

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, this is amazing. Straightest and gayest thing I've ever read. I'm on board!

Dex-chan lover
The fact that they're aware he's a guy but have to act like he's a girl is hilarious

Group Leader
Its got that kind of tsukkomi vibe to it if that kind of humor appeals to you.

It will be more enjoyable if you're the type who likes otome/girl dating sim games but can still find the tropes funny. I definitely found it funny.

Its not really shounen-ai since none of the characters are actually attracted to each other but are duty bound to their otome game roles haha. I wouldnt say its crossed the line into being homophobic (theres another series called some like "a world of inevitable bl vs a guy who doesnt want to be in a bl"), but it definitely could veer there pretty quickly.

@Despada
There's some translated gay isekai novels back in NovelUpdates. I personally recommended Nurturing the Hero to Avoid Death.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm Im curious with the explanation about how the romance targets become self-aware...

Excuse me bitch wat. There are 13 chapters that exist of this manga? Where can I read it?

Contributor
Oh my lord. This is magnificent.

A most wholeheartedly gleeful genre mockery, while somehow still keeping some of the... magic... of that subject of ridicule.

Users who are viewing this thread