Otoge ni Trip shita Ore ♂

Group Leader
The original has the tags

#異世界(Isekai)
#トリップ(Trip, probably meaning transmigration )
#乙女ゲーム(Otome)
#転生(Reincarnation/Transmigration)
#二次元(2D)

No Harem tag there so I took the liberty of removing it. BTW, if it's a harem of males then it's normally "reverse harem" not "harem." Just an FYI.

I wish you good luck, Otoya, for your quest of brozoning 11 ikemen dudes! Since Otoya is straight and the targets are self-aware, I hope this won't turn into a shounen-ai. I'm just here for the awkward humor lol but if it does turn to shounen-ai, please make it natural hehe

Hahaha this looks like fun!

Not to mention, the "pride" of the capture targets is at stake even if the otome is a man!! Thanks for the chapter and I am looking forward to more!

I didn't think I'd like it but it turned out funnier than I thought

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone asking if this is gay... no, i think it isnt...
Too much homophob undertones in this 2 chapters to be gay...
Well... could turn gay tho, isnt too uncommon these weird switches in Shoujo stuff, maybe in the End its gone over to shonen-ai with full harem, who knows. :eek: and well, even if it stays the "buddy"-route it could be funny, if it trys some real comedy instead of lame puke-jokes, wasnt funny 10 years ago that sort of stuff and isnt now.

Im conflicted, its like, 1-2 really funny sites with potential and then there comes a site of offensive shit that just isnt funny, hard to say how it gets :x

Dex-chan lover
"Treating him as a girl"? The author should've just gone the extra mile and had him turn into a girl and made this a gender bender. What a missed opportunity (at least to me, since I like gender bender).

this is what I've been looking for weird otome game lines showing effect (cue barf and embarassed) when actually said (though multiplied because mc is not into male to male which made it even better)

Users who are viewing this thread