Otoge ni Trip shita Ore ♂

This is the funniest otome comedy isekai manga i've read so far hahahaha the premise is just too hilarious

Was this drop? I really want to read more but I dont even know how to navigate the website since I dont know japanese

I enjoyed it very much!

apparently, the sequel were tag as "BL" on the site tho it's probably nothing

A part of me wants this to be a BL manga. A part of me doesn’t. But both want to read more of it.

For those who are wondering why this is completed, it's not. It is cancelled.

Whaaaa! I’m so sad this had been cancelled or rebooted or something. I want to read more! I wish I could understand Japanese. The Mangakai has the pages on pixiv.

Can someone tell me how the new reboot is called? I really like this premise I don't care if it turns out to be BL At this point I'm already invested

I’m so happy to see more chapters and that there is the reboot/sequel! I adore this manga. It’s hilarious.

Bro I’m so bummed it was cancelled, this is gold. AND I FINALLY GET TO SEE WHERE PUNIS RECRUITMENT PANNEL IS FROM! This is exactly my type of humor, I hope that it comes back some day!

@NuggetN ahhhh, if I remember correctly the author stopped updating as fast so puni dropped it, then the author cancelled it and decided to revamp it on a different site. I think as stand alones rather than a cohesive story. I could be wrong though! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Aww fuck! I wish I had noticed this was cancelled before I started it. Now I will never have my cute boy awkward (b)romance(?)

Users who are viewing this thread