Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, this series is a joyride of genuine wholesome love and deranged erotic craziness and I am here for it :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I can sympathize not being too dependent on others and trying to look out for yourself. If you grow too comfortable in their safety and they disappear one day, for one reason or another, the pain that follows would be immense, something that MC is trying to avoid, but it looks like the girls will force themselves into his life anyway.

To drown someone in love ... girls make the scariest and gruesome sayings in romance, don't they?

Supporter
Agree. Harem ends, or threesome in this case, normally feel like a cop out, but here it's perfect. Especially since the girls already want to share him.
As I've said before, my dude ends up with a four-girl yandere harem and absolutely loves it. We haven't met the fourth girl yet or even had her backstory properly set up. Give it time.

Supporter
For this he needs to be normal himself. Mc is broken as well, even if in a different direction.
Yep. Dude lost his parents, has only occasional contact with his mother's parents who are supposed to be his guardians (not sure if that's still a spoiler here but tagged it anyway) and is completely cut off from his dad's side of the family because he married the girl he loved and not the one arranged for him (who loved his brother anyway and was thrilled to have the arrangement fall to that guy instead) and has struggled through raising himself for the past several years. Being shown love, even super-heavy love, is something he sees as a bit of a win for him.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile in the west we can only have one or the other but apparently never both
I never read it, but it might apply, there was this western comic, came out some years ago, premise is 2 people that when they orgasm time stops for a while....that's all I remember.
Don't know how graphic it was/is

Dex-chan lover
Just a question for the team behind this. On page 10 is the sentence: "Like have'n gotten to know you Hayato-kun," or "Like, having gotten to know you Hayato-kun," ? I was having a hard time understanding the sentence.

Supporter
I never read it, but it might apply, there was this western comic, came out some years ago, premise is 2 people that when they orgasm time stops for a while....that's all I remember.
Don't know how graphic it was/is
Sex Criminals?

Users who are viewing this thread