Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Just a question for the team behind this. On page 10 is the sentence: "Like have'n gotten to know you Hayato-kun," or "Like, having gotten to know you Hayato-kun," ? I was having a hard time understanding the sentence.
looks like its a small spelling error on my part but she means that having gotten to know Hayato was one of her wishes that she wanted to fulfill which she now has

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the spoilers but I hope it stays more passionate yandere than love-knife yandere.

I don't know if there's healing yanderes, but I'd rather not have this go too dark.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the spoilers but I hope it stays more passionate yandere than love-knife yandere.

I don't know if there's healing yanderes, but I'd rather not have this go too dark.
I'd say just take it one chapter at the time, if something I read coming from the source is true, then it means the Manga has already made some slight different decisions, I have seen enough adaptation changing things that I just take whatever happens in the original novel as a series of fun facts rather than a bible.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm... I'm not sure if I should feel pity or jealousy towards the MC, because the love looks heavy, too heavy for a single person.
Personally, I'd like to drown in that love. Unfortunately for me, I aint got even one girl liking me 🤣

Dex-chan lover
At one hand, I agree, my boy need more love and comforting in his life right now:thumbsup::headpat:

On the other hand, my boy will definitely turn into a shriveled raising :fml::worry:

Users who are viewing this thread