Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
...in all honesty. I would be fucking terrified if i were him and its even worse since no one would look at me with sympathy. They'd all think i was living the dream because they are so hot. God, this would be an amazing read if it actually went that route.

Dex-chan lover
I know you guys are excited about the sisters but the mom is also included in this. don't forget

Edit: I mean to say that we're still waiting on the mom's thoughts on her savior. (there's three heroines in this story)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Signs that say she's a nice girl:
  • She calls you by name
  • Doesn't get annoyed that you're too close to her.
  • Doesn't get angry that you accidentally touched her breasts.
  • Knows who you are just from your hand.
  • Doesn't need your apology.
  • Keeps a secret with you.
  • Thinks of you and your well-being.
With that being said, she'd make a perfectly normal girlfriend right? :dogkek:
:wooow:

Dex-chan lover
AND they are both a little yandere so ... his dick will thus be SPLIT IN TWO. Either that or they take turns running a train on him until he breaks. Moms might want to get in on the act too. His pelvis shall be ground to dust ... death by snu snu!
Bro had a whole ass speech

Dex-chan lover
That shit did NOT go well last time... :worry:
school_days2.jpg
im sure it won't become another school days.

Aggregator gang
at least these girls aren't so crazy as to make him a loner or drug him unlike some other twins

Dex-chan lover
Someone really needs to make a tier list of the crazy yandere chicks in this authors manga that you shouldn't stick your dick in.
But most of us would anyway.

Thanks everyone at Platinum CrownShogun Scan for the translation

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I was annoyed with the previous chapter, but this is peak. It went full circle and now it's actually good.
Can't wait to see blood, and I'm not talking about sex blood

Dex-chan lover
The premise of this is so batshit insane that ln version of this thing is on its 7th print run already.
Anime adaptation when?
F8Ov6bKbsAA67vR

Supporter
AND they are both a little yandere so ... his dick will thus be SPLIT IN TWO. Either that or they take turns running a train on him until he breaks. Moms might want to get in on the act too. His pelvis shall be ground to dust ... death by snu snu!
They're a little now. At the end of the WN, all four members of the harem explicitly tell him that, if he ever strayed or rejected even one of them, they'd kill him. And then they all laugh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread