Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
:meguu: So it's much more calories than the lost potential yuri incest route. Sign me uppu :win:

Supporter
How are you not gonna cover the whole premise in the first chapter and have a cliff hanger. NO

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna know what the general direction of the story is.....

SPOILER ALERT
From reading some of the LN chapters a while back our mc here saves this family from this guy and all of them fall in love with him (including the mum) for his heroic act. The family have all had bad experiences with guys which has led to them constantly avoiding men, luckily for Mr MC he is welcomed into the family with open arms where he is obsessed over between the three members (the sisters become yandere). In the novel there are frequent s*x scenes between all of them, though since this is suggestive I doubt they really will show anything. It's overall just gonna be your classic harem, with a bit of comedy, a lil bit of drama and a lot of romance
Sounds like hot, stinking trash: bookmarked!

Last edited:
Supporter
Well for anyone interested, this have a WN and LN both translated, the WN main story is already completed and the after story / extras are currently being translated, and the LN have 2 Volumes (Volume 2 was published on June 30th) with Volume 1 being fully translated, unsure if Volume 2 will be the end of the story too though

WN Novelupdates
LN Novelupdates

And on related notes, this is the 3rd adaptation from this author, i guess a 4th being "I Was Reincarnated as a Man Who Cuckolds Erotic Heroines, but I Will Never Cuckold Them" is for due time WN Nu / LN Nu which LN volume 2 was published on June 30th too
Just glad it's the LN being adapted here rather than the WN. If only because, in the WN, by like chapter 10, the sisters have already drugged and raped the unconscious MC as his "reward".

EDIT: I might be thinking of s slightly different version of the WN, because the one I'm talking about has
their dad still alive and the MC having been hurt a bit more severely than here.

Dex-chan lover
the english here is.. questionable at best. seriously, you guys need a proofreader who can speak english well, at least to an 8th grade level. going based off my sister and her friends that should be the minimum to form clean sentences

Dex-chan lover
I was going to be polite and say that the art felt rushed. But by the end of the chapter I changed my mind.

The art's not rushed, it's just dogshit, that's also on fire.

Also that translation...

Mens...

Your translation is bad and you should feel bad!

Dex-chan lover
I think I know where this will go.
Thanks for bringing the chapter here. The translation is pretty sketchy grammar-wise but my brain doesn't have troubles auto-correcting. This is still a lot better than the current Yumemiru Danshi manga english scanlations so far.

Dex-chan lover
Well for anyone interested, this have a WN and LN both translated, the WN main story is already completed and the after story / extras are currently being translated, and the LN have 2 Volumes (Volume 2 was published on June 30th) with Volume 1 being fully translated, unsure if Volume 2 will be the end of the story too though

WN Novelupdates
LN Novelupdates

And on related notes, this is the 3rd adaptation from this author, i guess a 4th being "I Was Reincarnated as a Man Who Cuckolds Erotic Heroines, but I Will Never Cuckold Them" is for due time WN Nu / LN Nu which LN volume 2 was published on June 30th too
So is there any big difference between the LN and WN for this?

Dex-chan lover
This author is really good at making a trash concept fun. I am really looking forward for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
You could still have called the police and then jumped out... you had time while thinking otherwise...

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna know what the general direction of the story is.....

SPOILER ALERT
From reading some of the LN chapters a while back our mc here saves this family from this guy and all of them fall in love with him (including the mum) for his heroic act. The family have all had bad experiences with guys which has led to them constantly avoiding men, luckily for Mr MC he is welcomed into the family with open arms where he is obsessed over between the three members (the sisters become yandere). In the novel there are frequent s*x scenes between all of them, though since this is suggestive I doubt they really will show anything. It's overall just gonna be your classic harem, with a bit of comedy, a lil bit of drama and a lot of romance
So similar to ntr guy isekai

Dex-chan lover
So this will be "you saved me, as a reward now I am yours" kinda sh*t?, geez, at least when it happens in isekai you can make the excuse that it's a different world but here will be basically a hentai plot...

Users who are viewing this thread