Otoko no Ko Tsuma

Summary of chapters:
"He is a man."
"Are you a MAN?!"
"Yes, I am."

I expected a little bit more story than a single sketch repeating over and over.
Still cute though.

Group Leader
Oh I love this.
Kou getting turned on by "boku" is fantastic, that's really gay

Cute trap and handsome likebale mc. This manga would become better only if Yukio showed his wee-wee for proof.

Double-page supporter
It's definitely one gag being twisted around over and over. I'm not worried though; Onidere, the author's breakthrough manga, was also very "one note" for quite a while ("my girlfriend is an invincible gang boss and she'll kill us both if we are discovered!"). Yet by the end it became something very lovable, with a cast of quirky, memorable characters. When it was over I felt like I was saying goodbye to cherished old friends. If this one ends up being half as charming it would be a perfectly nice time spent.

...come to think of it, Onidere also had a very pretty, supremely feminine man involved. Who also did marry a man. Ara.

Aggregator gang
Why does Yuki use honorifics with Kou and Kou doesn't? Well, in traditional japanese family wife is no more than piece of furniture, so I would't be surprised if it actually was "traditional" family.

Dex-chan lover
There have been series like this going back to the 80s, so how controversial is it really?

Pretty bad, every chapter can be summarized with "He's a man".
If you like the concept and want to read a much better manga, check out "Prunus Girl" - https://mangadex.org/manga/18/prunus-girl

All this time I always hate an anime or manga that has a gender bender tag in it. But this one is an exception.!!! Good job author.!!

Dex-chan lover
XKn6a5Z.jpg

good lord, there are bigots/homophobics here on the comment section. get the hell out of here, please.

this is a gender bender/shounen ai, why are you here in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering why is the main title being used "My Wife is a Man" and not using the Japanese title (like most Manga do) "Otoko no ko Tsuma"? Just a pure curiousity

Group Leader
And here was I about to give this series up for being boring, it's a great manga.

Users who are viewing this thread