Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 4 Ch. 366 - Various Reasons

Contributor
Uni prep = Ronin....
WHAT.... Shocking truth. I thought yuki's age is younger than that

a sabbatical to improve his prettiness and girl power even more? I dig it.

Aggregator gang
isn't the girl a year younger than him? so isn't he waiting so they can stay together now and when she's ready for Uni then they'll go together?

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac
That sounds exactly like something Yuuki would do, without a second thought. Although I reckon dropping out of school and probably not studying on his own much afterwards might be the real reason.

If you remember, in chapter 11 Yuuki mentions that he is currently not going to school. When Mayu asks further out of curiosity he dodges the question.

Given how we saw some glimpses of what happened to him in the past at school (asking him to dye his natural hair because he's a foreigner, awful), it seems to me that he dropped out of his previous high school. We don't really know whether he is doing any independent studying or is planning to enroll into a new school next year. But he wasn't comfortable about talking about it with the newly met Mayu.

@InsaneInsomniac That sounds plausible, but what I was thinking was that he would be transferring into Mayu's school, though @Unearthly brings up a good point, and he probably wouldn't want to go back to an environment like that. Then again, he might feel more comfortable there as he already has two or three friends (does Asuka count?) for a comfort zone.

Fed-Kun's army
@CoolOtamegane - Chapter 5 says Mayu is 15. Chapter 11 Yuuki says that he's 16. That means Mayu, Kei, and Auska are all 1st years in high school, and Yuuki would be a 2nd year, IF he were still attending school. Assuming that about a year has passed since they met, that means Yuuki would be 17 and a 3rd year, and SHOULD be studying for college entrance exams, IF he were still going to school.

Users who are viewing this thread