Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 577 - Thanksgiving

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, first thanks giving special i've seen in manga or anime. Lets see how accurate they get

Contributor
Oh boy, good luck with that. Turkeys are a pain in the ass the first time you make one

Just gonna disregard that you could just accidentally send someone a turkey... maybe his parents friends just send a lot of turkeys out, or they thought he lived with them, or he just got an entire giantass turkey for free as a gift or something

Power Uploader
Lol Thanksgiving.

A holiday to recall fondly how the natives helped the colons and thank them.

Before massacring them, of course. Thanks are thanks. Business is business.

Dex-chan lover
Why settle for some random person to help you with cooking when you can ask a pro.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye @dy4y Turkeys aren't so bad, they just take a long time to cook and diligence. If you consider how much work goes into some Japanese dishes, turkey isn't so hard.

Dex-chan lover
@bowser_communist considering the fact that Japanese wikipedia is literally on Wikipedias front page and has 1,204,000+ articles, and the fact that an article for Thanksgiving exists on it: https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%84%9F%E8%AC%9D%E7%A5%AD it's safe to assume that it would be VERY accurate, or atleast what Yukki thinks is accurate

Dex-chan lover
What is there even to accurately get? Nobody I know actually does specific things for Thanksgiving besides the turkey. That's it. That's the holiday. Gather the family, eat too much food centered around one big ass bird, enter food coma state. Frankly, the second any of these kids say "itadakimasu" during this meal, they're already doing the holiday better than my family does it. We don't even say we're thankful for the meal, let alone discuss what else we might be thankful for.

I wonder if they'll show them having to deal with the gory details of the preperation and all that. :v

Group Leader
yeah, i don't know why you'd even have someone ship you a turkey if you live in america, it's probably one of the cheapest places in the world to buy it locally.

Group Leader
There really are this kind of person, they tel you your phone got a notification or is ringing, don't mater if you are close enough to hear that, i'ts like a double notificationer (?)

Users who are viewing this thread