Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 590 - Doesn't That Mean?

Dex-chan lover
Why the neutral pronoun? He's stated many times he IDs male.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So he's going to be all alone, you say?

Dex-chan lover
I get that JP has gender neutral pronoun, but it's still weird to read she refer to him as their....

honestly better to just stick to proper English rules i think...

either use his or just outright omit the pronoun like, I guess '... the parents approve of us' or something along that line....

Dex-chan lover
I waited for so long to see the Asuka and Kei payoff

And it literally resolves it in a few pages then goes back to the annoying couple

sigh

gender neutral they is still a thing so imo it was fine (although there's definitely times where using singular they them COULD be misgendering. idk how exactly the character/author would feel about it)
last chapter june 13. wild. only gives us about 12 chapters for progress, and these are only 1 page chapters so it might be rushed... here's hoping it ends well

Dex-chan lover
@Yazura Even just extending an invitation for bringing her to another country is kind of a big deal, since these families probably haven't even interacted at all before. If they'd be covering traveling costs for people either way, it's probably just easier all around for them to go to Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Hi dear, we just got a last minute tickets discount so we want to surprise you. We are at the airport now. Back at home in 2 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread