Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - My New Stepbrother has Arrived

Dex-chan lover
she's said that since several of the guys who were love interests in the game are sadistic and crafty, that even if she tries to do the right thing, they may see her as a hindrance to their love of the heroine and try to get rid of her.

The other thing she said about that was that Katarina's friends at school also bullied the heroine, so even if she isn't part of it this time through she'll still pretty much look like the ringleader.

Fed-Kun's army
Would be hilarious if the Katrina's brain broadcast was filmed like the office.

Fed-Kun's army
Maid: "There's a spare key in the servants' quarters."

Bakarina: "I've got a spare 'key' right here!"

If I was her Mom I would Have a LONG TALK with her DOCTOR Healer...Like wear did you get your Degree ?! MY CHILD IS CRAZY!

I was trying so hard not to laugh when katarina was knocking

its me katarina

*knock knock knock knock*

do you wanna build a snowman?~

LMAO

Maybe it’s just the hair and the loneliness complex and the shorts with suspenders- but Keith reminds me of Kakyoin?

Wahaha Katarina just straight up brings down the door. She didn't smash it, she brought it down.😂 Oh gosh. Hahaha.
Who needs magic if you have that physical ability?? Hahaha

Lol, I love Katarina mental reunion!
lmao what is the point of having magical abilities if you have physical power??🤣😂

I know it's the premise of the story and all but doesn't she just have to not be a bully and not be friends with bullies lol

Banned
Once again, imaginary Glasses Katarina = Best Girl. ^_^

Oh, and this is fun stuff.
Funny thing about shoujo and josei manga... there are two basic divisions of main character type which entirely dictate the base potential for entertainment:
A. The classic passive, mousy, innocent-but-hard-working protagonist who gets the attention of guys by being easy prey = Completely boring...
B. The eccentric, overreactionary madlass protagonist who gets the attention of guys by coincidental shenanigans = Vastly more entertaining!

Glad to see this is a Type B.
Now I can enjoy this manga without hesitation.

(Afterthought : Well, there is also a sort of inbetween type. The ditzy dojiko protagonist. Tends to be mostly passive, though also prone to achievements through ignorance... which is a kind of shenanigans. But that type is generally inferior.)

why is she acting like she is going to purposely get in the way of one of the characters and die when she can just act like a normal human being and not trigger death flags.

Users who are viewing this thread